My name is Alexandra and welcome to my beauty blog!
I’ve always had a minor obsession with makeup and style, and I try to do as much as I can to buy and produce organic beauty fixes that are practical, efficient, and well made. Here’s a little about me:
1. I L-O-V-E my family! I have an amazing support crew who are always there for me and I couldn’t be prouder of them.
2. I am a proud member of a choir that are honestly more like sisters. It’s an audition only choir and it was pretty intimidating for me to try out. I have a “little sister” and a “big sister” and together we’ve traveled the world to sing. They and the other four small choirs at my university actually sang at the last presidential inauguration with Beyonce.
3. I have the most beautiful, kind, and loving friends a girl could ask for. Seriously. I always have someone to talk to when I’m down or need a good chat and a cup of coffee. They are my second family.
4. I AM SUCH A NERD!!! I’m a huge glasses wearing, book worm lover of fine literature and Barnes and Noble. I’m actually addicted to the smell of old books and the sound of keyboard clicks. And I’d love to write a book someday…you know the kind that actually gets read.
5. My best friend’s name is Molly and she happens to be my guitar. I can’t play seriously well but it makes me happy to strum along and sing songs at night when nobody’s around. 🙂
6. I studied abroad last summer in Scotland and in England and it has literally changed my life. I have the worlds biggest case of wanderlust and I can be caught daydreaming of Florence, Paris, and all the other far away places in my dreams.
7. I’m obsessed with my two precious nephews and my two puppies. The four of them can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes.
8. I hate to admit it, but aside from Barnes and Noble, Sephora is my happy place. I could spend all day comparing mascara wands and eye shadow pallets.
I know it’s short but I hope this little blurb about me has helped us get closer already! Tell me about yourself and let’s be blog friends!
Until we meet again!
With so much love,